Monday, October 22, 2012

Spooky Card - H2H and Mojo Monday Challenges

Today's card is for two challenges - the challenge at Heart 2 Heart is to make a Halloween or Pumpkin card and Mojo Monday is always a sketch challenge. Would you believe that I do not own a single stamp set related to Halloween or one with a pumpkin on it? And neither of our Cricut cartridges have pumpkin images... I am totally not into Halloween - I guess partly because I don't have children and I was a teacher for many years, so that might have something to do with it. So, I had to go the route of Halloween using other options. At 6am this morning, my brain was not thinking about how I could manipulate stamps to form pumpkins so I turned to my Cricut cartridges for help. I think this is the first Halloween card I have ever made! 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

All products used are Close To My Heart

Paper: Moonlight Paper Pack, Slate Cardstock, Smokey Plum Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Neutral Embroidery Floss


4 comments:

  1. Hey Alyson! You're up early and making a Mojo card... I don't own any Halloween stamps, either - great job working with the Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice adaption to having no Halloween stamp sets! You did an awesome "spooky" job with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv the owl, thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Alyson. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)