Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Card - H2H and Mojo Monday

Today's card is for two different challenges this week - Heart 2 Heart and Mojo Monday. Yes, I know I am a little late this week getting to both of these challenges... I have been working on preparing for workshops and that has taken up a lot of my time lately. 
Anyways, November is also a month with a lot of birthdays for me so I have to get down to making a number of birthday cards. Speaking of numbers, the Heart 2 Heart challenge this week is to use numbers on your card. I don't like putting a person's age on their card so I opted instead to put random numbers across the top of my card instead. I just LOVE that Pixie Glitter Alphabet! I am hoping that Close To My Heart breaks down and adds this beautiful Avonlea Teal to its colour collection next year - I love this colour so much!
The Mojo Monday sketch is shown below the card

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: Avonlea Paper Pack (includes cardstock available only with this paper pack), Slate Cardstock
Stamps: Card Chatter - Birthday
Inks: Slate Pigment Ink
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Pixie Glitter Alphabet, Slate Mini Medley, Prisma Glitter, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,  Silver Shimmer Trim, Boutique Assortment, Foam Tape, Black Sharpie Marker (not CTMH)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! If I didn't know we carried a glitter alpha., I would think you embossed them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the glitter alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love all the glitter. You are right - the Avonlea teal is a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H. I too hope CTMH adds that colour permanently to our line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)