Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Sending Rainbows for a Birthday

This easy fun fold card was created for the granddaughter of a friend of mine - the little girl is turning nine shortly.

The front panel was made from seven cardstock colours of the rainbow and I added part of the sentiment at the left. Inside, the rainbow was stencilled and I glued very thin strips of cardstock in the same colour order to a piece of printer paper and die cut the word "rainbows". A birthday sentiment was added under the word and I also stamped and die cut a sun. A few clouds were die cut from white glitter paper and strategically placed so the rainbow word would be covered when the card is closed. I added a panel inside for a place to write a message. 




Enjoy,

Alyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)