Monday, May 23, 2022

AH 474 - Floral Friends Card

 

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch 474!

I chose to use some gorgeous floral papers and ephemera for my card - after all, it's SPRING! 

The paper is from Gina K. Designs and it is her latest release - I just love it! I found some coordinating cardstock in my stash. I wrapped a ribbon around the cross piece for more definition and die cut three circles (or parts of circles) for the sentiment piece. The sentiment was stamped in dark green, embossed and adhered with thin foam tape before I added various flowers and leaves along the right side. I tucked some skinny white ribbon under the flowers and added a few dew drops to finish off the card. 


Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Oh this one is so pretty, love how you rocked the sketch, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)