Sunday, May 22, 2022

Blue Poppies Half Fold Card

 I posted a card of this style a couple of weeks ago - this is the one that I created when I taught it to others. 

The poppies and leaves were stamped and die cut (and there are a LOT of layers for those flowers)! The top front of the card was cut away and the flowers were adhered along the lower half. I die cut some white pieces to place on the backside of the flowers to strengthen them and also to cover any ink spots. The sentiment was stamped and die cut and added to the inside top of the card. When the card is open, there is a place to write a message on the inside lower half. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty, love this style fold, as fab as the first one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)