Thursday, May 12, 2022

Acetate Partial Die Cut Card

 This cute card was inspired by my friend, Trina Wirihana. The card base is a piece of acetate.

The image was stamped, stencilled and die cut only along the bottom edge. I purposely used a piece of cardstock larger than what I needed so I could trim the top along the edge of the acetate base. I die cut three more pieces - two from printer paper and a third from white cardstock. The cardstock is on the back inside panel as a place to write a message. The printer paper pieces were adhered to the back sides to cover the adhesive. I also ink splattered the floral piece. 

I added a strip of holographic paper along the bottom (both sides) and brushed the flower centres with a clear shimmer brush. A holographic foiled sentiment was added at the top. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)