Saturday, May 14, 2022

White Pigment Ink Birthday

I posted a couple of cards about a week ago that used this same technique of stamping with white pigment ink and then using darker ink on top. This card was created when I taught this technique. 

I purposely chose a dark blue cardstock piece on which to stamp - white ink doesn't show up on lighter colours. The leaves were stamped first in white and then in a dark blue but offset from the white images. The sentiment was stamped in the same blue ink and the card front was adhered to a white card base. I added some white Pops of Colour around the card and that was it! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and contrast is much more effective. So it was the card stock color, so glad you tried it again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)