Sunday, May 29, 2022

Friends Slimline Shaker Card

This is such a neat idea for not only a slimline shaker, but also for long washi tape! 

Pinkfresh Studio makes the most beautiful washi tape in 4" wide rolls. Each roll has about 50 repetitions of the design and there are dies available to cut out the images. In this case, I used a full section of washi tape without die cutting the individual images. 

The base cardstock with the sunflower washi tape adhered was die cut using a blanket stitched slimline die. I used the letters to spell the word "friend" and cut them out of the panel. I saved the inside letter pieces for the D and R. Acetate was adhered to the back of the panel and then I sectioned off each letter with foam tape. I added some white "snow" and gold star confetti before closing up the back with purple cardstock. That piece was adhered to a purple cardstock layer and then to the white card base. I didn't add anything else to this card - it was pretty enough on its own. The photograph doesn't show the beautiful gold foiling detail around the images. 



Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)