Monday, December 14, 2020

H2H - Gifts from the Heart

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge. 

The theme this week is Gifts from the Heart. 

I create a LOT of card sets and I give them all away as gifts. I do this for a variety of friends, acquaintances and often for the fellow patients at the hospital that I visit every few weeks. Everyone is always so appreciative of receiving handmade cards as they aren't something that can be easily purchased.

This set was created using the Serenity paper pack which contains gorgeous shades of blue combined with gold. I used the same basic pattern on each card, just changing it up a bit. The cards are each 6x6 in size and there is a set of eight cards. I love how these turned out! 



Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your gifts from the heart. 

You have until the end of December to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Serenity Paper Pack, Mix-In Paper Pack, French Vanilla Cardstock, Blue Belle Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Toffee Cardstock, Sapphire Glitter Paper, Blue Belle Glitter Paper 

Stamps: Serenity Cardmaking Workshop, Serenity Cardmaking, Bloom with Grace Cardmaking, With All My Love, Happiness Never Grows Old, Every Bit of Wonderful, Dearest Friend (Altenew)

Inks; Sapphire, Blue Belle, Intense Black, Toffee 

Accessories: Serenity Cardmaking Workshop Thin Cuts, Decorative Borders Thin Cuts, Lace Border Thin Cut, Scalloped Borders Thin Cuts, Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Stitched Simple Brackets Thin Cuts, Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts, Stitched Brackets Thin Cuts, Petals and More Thinlets (SU), Dearest Friend Dies (Altenew), Corner Rounder, Gold Glitter Gems, Gold Embellishing Thread, Tri-Blend Markers, Copic Markers (not CTMH), ShinHan Markers (not CTMH), Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy,

Alyson


3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Alyson, such a variety and I love that shade of blue. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection of cards! I love them and sure your recipients will too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)