Saturday, December 5, 2020

Craft Roulette - Leaf Shaker

This week on Craft Roulette, the challenge included the following components:

- A2 card

- monochromatic 

- leaves

- craft paint

Craft paint was unusual - and it took me a while to find mine (I knew I had some... somewhere). I found white craft paint and mixed it with the Lagoon Shimmer Brush to splatter some white cardstock. That was then used to die cut the two leaves. Inside the shaker, I inked the cardstock with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink and splattered some water mixed with Liquid Pearls to provide some shine. 

Monochromatic was easy - turquoise is my favourite colour so I pulled some supplies in that colour. The sequins are turquoise and clear but the lighting makes them look purple... 


If you want to join in on Craft Roulette, the challenges are a lot of fun and often make you think outside your comfort zone. The episodes air on Facebook on Friday at 6:30pm (CT) and they are also available on You Tube (just search Craft Roulette). 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Dotty for You patterned paper, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Turquoise Glitter Paper

Stamps: A Little Sentiment

Inks: Lagoon, Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink

Accessories: Circle Shaker Thin Cut, Leaves Thin Cuts, Petals and More Thinlets (SU), Liquid Pearls (not CTMH), Water, White Craft Paint, Turquoise Ribbon (SU), Turquoise Sequins (misc.), Lagoon Shimmer Brush, Turquoise Glitter Gems, Foam Tape 

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)