Sunday, December 6, 2020

Kitty Cuddles Slider Flip Card

I really enjoy creating interactive cards and this is a flip slider card. The font flap is opened and a second image appears in the circle. 

Since my cat images are limited, I used some hearts as embellishments for the card. The patterned paper is so cute - it is little fish bones!




I have a few friends who are huge cat lovers - I know that one of them will appreciate receiving this card! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Fur-Ever Friends Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Ballerina Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Pink Glitter Paper

Stamps: Kitty Cuddles, Friends Furever

Inks: Intense Black, Raspberry, Pixie, Pewter

Accessories: Nestabilities Circle Dies (not CTMH), Stitched Simple Bracket Thin Cuts, Basic Hearts Thin Cuts, Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts, Heart Thin Cuts, White Acrylic Hearts, Tri-Blend Markers, Pewter Journaling Pen, Black Journaling Pen

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is so cuuuuuuuuuute, Alyson! I love it! Look at all of the kitties! I've never seen a slider card like this before! Beautiful work! I liked hearing your voice on the video too - you have a beautiful voice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)