Friday, September 25, 2020

CD 413 - Sunflowers

Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge #413!

We have another tic-tac-toe board this week - and it is filled with colours from the Bloom with Grace paper pack. A line using 3 colours is required for your project but you can add as many other colours from the grid as desired. 

I used every colour on the grid this time!

The sunflower images were cut using the Flower Market Cricut cartridge. I could have stamped them but I wanted to bring in the colour Sundance and this was the best way to do that (I used the light side of that cardstock). The centres of the sunflowers were cut using Toffee and Espresso cardstock and then inked on the front and around the edges. I cut some leaves from gold glitter paper and stamped the sentiment with Espresso ink. The layers of the card were assembled and some gold embellishing thread and gold gems were added. The flowers were also brushed with the Gold Shimmer Brush. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you use the grid shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Bloom with Grace Paper Pack, Canary Cardstock, Sundance Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, Toffee Cardstock, Espresso Cardstock, Gold Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Stamps: You Brighten My Day

Inks: Toffee, Espresso

Accessories: Cricut Flower Market Cartridge, Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Scallop Border Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Dies (GMD), Forever Flourishing Dies (SU), Stitched Nested Label Dies (SU), Gold Embellishing Thread, Gold Shimmer Brush, Gold Gems, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy,

Alyson

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Alyson! I love your sunflowers adorned with gold leaves. When I lived in Kansas, I would see miles and miles of fields filled with sunflowers glistening in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright feeling to your card. Great use of our colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love those gold leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall card... loved to take a weekend drive back east and see many of the sunflower fields.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyson! Hello! I've had a catch up and gosh, I could spend forever looking at each card. Love those off-the-edge cards, every card with glitter and this one is lovely too! Hope you are well and not too tired. I got tired just looking at all you have created! <3 XXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)