Monday, September 14, 2020

Atlantic Hearts 386 - Jolly Holly

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #386!

It's September and this is the first Christmas card I have made... I have a feeling it will be a race to the finish at the rate I'm going. 

I used a two step stamp set to stamp the holly and berries for the focal image. The patterned papers are from the Mix-In paper pack from last winter but they were the perfect colours and smaller patterns that I wanted. I stamped the sentiment and mounted it on Candy Apple cardstock. The three trees at the bottom were stamped with both Clover and Evergreen inks and lightly coloured. A few red enamel gems were added and I brushed the berries with the Clear Shimmer Brush. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above.

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Mix-In Paper Pack (Nov/Dec 2019), Candy Apple Cardstock, Clover Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Stamps: Joyful Holly (SU), A Dash of Joy 

Inks: Evergreen, Clover, Candy Apple

Accessories: Clear Shimmer Brush, Red Enamel Gems, Tri-Blend Markers

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)