Monday, September 21, 2020

H2H - Teeny Tiny...

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge.

The theme this week is Teeny Tiny. That can take a lot of forms - tiny images, tiny items, scrapbooking something about tiny/small, etc.

I chose to create my own background using tiny images. I stamped four different images in black and then coloured them. Some images were so little that I had to use Sharpie markers as well as the Tri-Blend markers to colour them. I added a strip of glitter paper that I created and then stamped a large sentiment on Lemonade cardstock. A ribbon was added along with some bitty sparkles. The glitter hearts were cut using the heart shaker thin cut. 

Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us how you interpret the teeny tiny theme. 

You have until the end of September to link up your project.

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lemonade Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: You Brighten My Day, Shared Happiness, Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking, Every Bit of Wonderful 

Inks: Intense Black, Lagoon Pigment Ink

Accessories: Heart Shaker Window Thin Cuts, Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts, Ice Blue Glitter Kiss (not CTMH), Tri-Blend Markers, Sharpie Markers (not CTMH), Bitty Sparkles, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Craft Foam (not CTMH), Turquoise Ribbon (misc.)

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. That took a lot of patients to color all those little flowers. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)