Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Extravaganza - Mini-Albums

Finally - this is the LAST post with my Extravaganza artwork! I thought I would never get through all of it! 

Before I get to the description of the last two items, I hope you have enjoyed all of my Extravaganza artwork. I had fun creating it and I certainly learned a lot! Tomorrow, I will be posting my album contest entries and then I will be back to posting my regular artwork once again. 
-----------------------
These two little beauties sat on my table with me. They were both made using the Dimensional Elements that come as part of the Cricut Artiste Collection. For this two page one, I chose the two shapes closest to a square. It is just a little mini-frame for two of my favourite photos of me and my husband. 
The second album used the other four chipboard pieces to form a mini-album. I used only the brown papers from the La Belle Vie kit and this time, and I paired them with some blues to show that if you take out the pinks and purples, this kit CAN work for masculine purposes. I inserted some of my favourite canoe tripping photos and it certainly doesn't look like a feminine set of papers any longer!




Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies are all CTMH unless otherwise noted. 

Two-Page Frame
Paper: La Belle Vie, Sweet Leaf Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: Smokey Plum, Sweet Leaf, Black
Accessories: Cricut Artiste Cartridge, Cricut Artiste Dimensional Elements, Colour Ready Seam Binding, La Belle Vie Stickease, Boutique Assortment, Glamour Glitter Alphabet, Small Binder Rings (not CTMH)

Mini-Album
Paper: La Belle Vie, Sky Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: Love Life
Inks: Desert Sand, Timber Brown Staz-On, Black
Accessories: Cricut Artiste Cartridge, Cricut Artiste Dimensional Elements, Blue Button Collection, Blue Ribbon Collection, Glamour Glitter Alphabet, Bamboo Waxy Flax, Garden Wooden Shapes, Posh Journaling Spots, Binder Rings (not CTMH)

1 comment:

  1. I struggle with mini albums so I really appreciate what you've done here! Now, I have to go check out your last post with Extravaganza work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)