Monday, July 16, 2012

Lever Cards from Cricut Artiste Collection

I told you I would be back on June 16 and here I am!

Convention 2012 was AMAZING, as all Conventions are. Extravaganza was so much fun and I cannot wait to apply again next spring and hopefully do it all over again. It was a ton of work, but I met so many thoughtful, amazing consultants and I learned more than I can ever hope to process in the course of a lifetime. 

I was teaching all about the La Belle Vie Paper Pack. I am so glad I was selected to work with that paper paper pack because it is one of my favourites in the new catalogue (even after spending so much time with it...) It was interesting to see what the other three presenters did with it but other than that, I didn't get to see any other booths at Extravaganza, so I am really looking forward to that CD when it comes out!

The 2 cards below are my 2 versions of the Lever Cards, found on the new Cricut Artiste Cartridge. Mine were cut at 4 inches and they are found on the "a" key. It's hard to see in the picture but they fold up to sit on a 90 degree angle. 


More artwork to follow in the coming days so stay tuned!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart

For Both Cards:
Paper: La Belle Vie Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: Blush, Smokey Plum, Blush Reinker, Olive Marker
Accessories: Artiste Cricut Cartridge, Spray Pen, Pearl Paint, Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems, Silver Glitz Glitter Gel, La Belle Vie Stickease, Boutique Assortment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)