Monday, July 9, 2012

It's Here! It's Here! It's Finally Here!

It's here! It's finally here! I'm leaving today! I can't believe it! 
Did I get any sleep last night - NO!

Can you tell I'm excited? All my stuff is packed and it is just about overflowing.... My flight doesn't leave until tomorrow morning but it is a lengthy drive to the border crossing, so we are driving there this afternoon and staying overnight this evening to make an early crossing tomorrow morning to get to the airport. I will be in Dallas by 2pm tomorrow and ready to start a week of learning, creating, and sharing my skills with others and I CAN"T WAIT to get started! Convention is the highlight of the year for consultants and this year is no exception. 

Keep an eye on my blog starting July 16 and I will start posting my artwork from Convention, specifically the art that I created for my Extravaganza booth. I am also entering the Album Contest this year so there are 5 layouts for that as well that have been created (months ago, actually) that I want to share with you. So much to share and so little time, it seems... 

I'll be back before you know it! Enjoy this wonderful week of sunshine and 
warm weather here in Central Ontario!

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time, Alyson! My upline, Dawn Ross, will be there, as well. She's promised to do a little screaming on my behalf. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)