Monday, July 2, 2012

Special Thank You Card

This card is for someone extra special at Convention this year. She is someone who has been a tremendous positive inspiration to me and I wanted to say thank you in person. 
This card was lifted from Pinterest - when I saw it, although it was done up as a Christmas card, I immediately thought of this individual for some reason... 
I have also made a co-ordinating envelope and that is shown below the card. There is a tutorial online by Lauren Meader that clearly explains how to create a basic envelope for ANY SIZE card. The instructions are the same, just change the dimensions. A google search will take you to her blog. 


Inside of card
Envelope
Back side of envelope

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH

Paper: Sonoma Paper Pack, It's a Guy Thing Paper Pack (ret.), Smokey Plum Cardstock, Bamboo Cardstock
Stamps: Sonoma WOTG (ret.), A Little Thanks
Inks: Olive, Smokey Plum, Bamboo, Olive Reinker
Accessories: Colour-Ready Seam Binding, Heat Tool, Licorice Adhesive Opaque Gems, Brads - Metal Assortment, Pewter Spirals (ret.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)