Friday, September 20, 2024

MTTC 543 - Yellow Floral Birthday

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 543!

The theme for this challenge is spring.

Where I live, spring is a long way off, but one of our design team members lives in Australia and she chose this theme. 

I decided to use yellow as it is very much a spring colour. 

The floral images were stamped in opposite corners of the card front and coloured with Copic markers. I spattered gold paint on the entire front and added a heat embossed sentiment strip across the centre. I matted the card front onto two layers - one black and one yellow - before adhering it to the card base. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your spring projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments: