Tuesday, September 3, 2024

TSOT 654 - Grateful for You

 Welcome to Try a Sketch on Tuesday Challenge 654!

The sketch is shown in horizontal format and I stayed very true to the sketch. 

I chose a plaid patterned paper for the background and die cut two hexagons. The white one was stencilled with a swirling leaf pattern and I shifted the stencil slightly so there would be a shadow on the leaves. I added a cross strip with autumn images on it and die cut and inked a maple leaf. The leaf was added at the side and a sentiment was placed as per the sketch. Some gold metallic thread and gold gems were added as well. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the Autumn leaves and plaid p, paper.
Carol x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the plaid and the shape of your focal point with the stenciled swirly leaves and the big leaf... beautiful fall card.

Laurie Unger said...

Very nice. I love the plaid background paper it really sets off that awesome autumn leaf.

Melissa Grant said...

Love that hexagon shape! I don't have that in my collection! The stenciled swirling leaves gives great detail to your very pretty Fall card.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice light colors for fall, xoxo