Thursday, September 12, 2024

Card Sets - Stencilled and Coloured

 I spent a day at a 12 hour crop and completed 40 cards - yes 40 cards!

32 of them (4 sets of 8 each) were ink blended. I actually had a blister on my thumb from doing so much of that. I used four layering stencils and created 8 cards in different colour schemes with each stencil set. I stamped the same eight sentiments and placed a different one on each card in a set. 

I also completed a set of eight cards that were stamped and coloured. Those are not shown below. 

Lots of work - all to be given to cancer patients who appreciate them so very much!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous sets of cards, love the beautiful stencils and all the different colourways-very thoughtful and will be well received.
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeous stenciling and cards. Will bring a smile, xoxo