Friday, September 6, 2024

Cut It Up 312 - Trio of Flowers

 Welcome to Cut It Up Challenge 312!

The theme for this challenge is "What's in your garden?" 

I love gardens of flowers so I chose a trio of wildflowers. Each image was stamped and coloured. The colours were based on the patterned paper used for the background. I played around with the arrangement of these items and they looked so forced when everything was lined up so I decided to offset everything, even the sentiment. I used blue glitter paper and black cardstock for the mats. Easy but cute!

Come and join us at Cut It Up and show us what's in your garden. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson


5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and wildflowers, love the glittery paper and wonky angles.
Carol x

Treva said...

Cute card, love the patten paper and how you showcased your wildfiowers.

Heather said...

So pretty!!

Cara said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty card design and the sweet little flowers you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda