Friday, September 27, 2024

MTTCC 96 - Christmas Wishes

 


Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 96!

The theme for this challenge is Christmas tree(s). 

I used a stamp and stencil set that I recently received as part of an online event. I stamped the tree using three shades of green ink and then used the stencil to ink the open sections with two shades of red. I added a clear glitter paste on top of the red stencilled sections. The sentiment pieces were stamped and die cut and I also die cut four extra pieces for each and stacked them. 

The background was die cut from gold foil cardstock using a cover plate and I brayered a lighter gold colour over top. It's hard to see in the photo but the thin lines are actually gold and the background is a bit lighter. I added the tree to the background and placed some green metallic thread under the sentiment pieces. I used glittery Pops of Colour on the background where the pattern came to points. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this challenge.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments: