Sunday, September 1, 2024

DD Sept - Boots in Window

Welcome to the September challenge for Dragonfly Dreams!

The theme this month is birthdays. 

I wanted to try a card similar to one I saw on Pinterest and this is the result. The background was embossed and I dragged a grey ink pad over the top to add interest. The window was die cut and I added yellow cardstock and vellum behind the openings. The boots were stamped, coloured and fussy cut and I placed several flower and leaf die cuts so they are coming out of the pair of boots. A hot foiled birthday sentiment was placed at the bottom of the window. 

Come and join us at Dragonfly Dreams and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Alyson, love the window and flowers in the boots.
Carol x