Monday, September 23, 2024

AH 596 - Holiday Pinecones

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 596!

The sketch has a lot happening - don't let the patterns mislead you. There are layers but it's not as complicated as it appears. 

I chose to make a Christmas card. I used some papers from my stash and I ink distressed the edges of all of them, which I don't do very often these days. The papers were laid out according to the sketch and I die cut some pinecones and greenery from white cardstock and inked them. Once they were assembled, I placed them under the sentiment on the left side. The sentiment panel was raised using foam tape and I added some gold metallic thread and gold gems around that piece. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Alyson, love the layers of p, paper and pine cones.
Carol x