Tuesday, January 7, 2020

TSOT 439 - Winter Thanks

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #439!


This week, we have a sketch as usual and the optional theme is "Thank You". 

I chose to create a card using winter-based papers that I just adore! They are from the "Let it Snow" collection from Kaisercraft. The colours are gorgeous and the images on the papers are just so amazing. 

I chose to use one of the papers with a wood grain pattern for my background. The back side of that paper has the silver trees on it, which is what I used for the smaller piece on my card. I stamped a few snowflakes around the top of the trees. The black border is a stitched border although that is hard to see in the photo. I used black cardstock and another piece of patterned paper for the banner pieces. The sentiment was stamped in three lines using two colours and I filled in the large word "THANKS" using a Sharpie marker as it is very small. 


Come and join us at Try Stampin on Tuesday and show us how you interpret the 
sketch shown above. 
The optional theme can be used but not in place of the sketch.
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Let It Snow Paper Collection (Kaisercraft), Black Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Falling Flakes, Snow Flurries, All the Thanks 
Inks: Glacier, Lagoon, Black 
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Silver Glitter Gems, Sharpie Marker (not CTMH)

Enjoy,
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Alyson! Your card is gorgeous and I love the papers you used! Gorgeous woodgrain and I like how you stamped on the trees! Great sketch too! Hope you're having a good day today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)