Monday, January 6, 2020

AH 350 - Birthday Half Wreath


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Challenge #350!


This is designated as a horizontal sketch and I stayed very true to the sketch for my project. 

I created a wreath using a template I made on Design Space. It's the same idea as the Gina K Designs template, just smaller in size. I love how it keeps all the images evenly spaced. I used 4 images on the wreath and then added enamel dots that were coloured using an alcohol marker. I fussy cut around the outside and the inside of the wreath. 

The background is Mink cardstock with a piece of patterned paper from the new Spruce It Up paper pack on top. I used one of the PML cards and a zip strip for my long banners. The sentiment was stamped using two inks, outlined and mounted on New England Ivy cardstock. 


Come and join us at  Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 
We can't wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Spruce It Up Paper Pack, French Vanilla Cardstock, Mink Cardstock, Spruce It Up PML Cards
Stamps: Card Captions, Wreath Builder and Autumn Wreath Builder (Gina K Designs) 
Inks: New England Ivy, Fern, Julep
Accessories: Cricut Basic Shapes, Julep Shimmer Brush, Red Enamel Gems, Touch Marker (not CTMH), Julep Glitter Gems, Pewter 0.3 Journaling Pen

Enjoy, 
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Alyson! The wreath is gorgeous! So clever to make your own template for the wreath - it worked out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Alyson, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)