Monday, January 27, 2020

H2H - Bluebird Colour Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge! 


It's a colour challenge this week - and that colour is Bluebird. It is a gorgeous shade of blue and one of my favourite colours in the Close To My Heart colour palette. 

I found a stunning card on Pinterest that used a background stamp that I recently purchased. Unfortunately, there was no watermark on the card so I can’t give credit to the artist... 

I stamped the background stamp using Black Pigment Ink and then embossed it using Clear Detail embossing powder. I lined around each of the flowers and stems using a light grey marker and then applied a blending pen to that to soften the colour even more. I then coloured the flowers using one marker (three shades). A chalk marker was used to add the dots. Then sentiment was stamped in black and added to the front along with some bitty pearls on the dots. I'm so happy with how this turned out! 



Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us how you use the Bluebird colour in your project. 
You have until the end of January to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: Flora Background (SSS), Wordfetti
Inks: Black, Black Pigment Ink
Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tri-Blend Markers (Ice Grey, True Blue, Blender), Chalk Marker, Bitty Pearls 

Enjoy,
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Alyson, your colouring looks amazing! I love how you added the white dots, so pretty! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is gorgeous!! I 💕 how your flowers pop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)