Thursday, October 3, 2019

You Rock - Say No More

This card is for my brother's birthday, coming up in a few days. I love the combination sentiment with mountains as it is fun but also great for a masculine card. 

This is an interactive card - when the tab is pulled, the card opens to reveal the interior. I chose papers that were outdoorsy as my brother is definitely that type of individual. 






















I hope he enjoys his card :) 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Into the Wild Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock, Heather Cardstock 
Stamps: From Me to You, You're Awesome
Inks: New England Ivy, Charcoal
Accessories: Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Hardwood Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Pewter Journaling Pen, Silver Sequins 

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)