Tuesday, October 8, 2019

TSOT - Spooky, Spooky...

It's time for another Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge! 

Here is the sketch - and the optional twist is to use green, orange and purple. 



I don't create cards for Halloween but I have a friend whose daughter loves Halloween so this card will be for her. I did use the three colours for the optional twist 
and added black and white too. 

I only have one Halloween stamp set and that is the one I used. I love the critters or goblins - whatever you want to call them. I stamped each in two colours by rocking the image in the darker ink colour. I added googly eyes to each of them so they shake around a little bit. The circle to the right was die cut and I stamped the word "eek" three times. The sentiment was stamped using two ink colours - Pansy and Willow. This card came together really quickly. 


Come and join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Cats and Bats Paper Pack, Make Waves Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Monstrous Halloween
Inks: Pansy, Goldrush, Eggplant, Nectarine, Willow, Evergreen, Black
Accessories: Monstrous Halloween Thin Cuts, Basic Tags Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Dies (GMD), Green Twine (unknown), Black and White Dots, Googly Eyes (unknown) 

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)