Monday, October 28, 2019

AH 340 - Snowflake Christmas


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Challenge 340! 

There is A LOT going on in this sketch - borders, a sentiment, smaller images... I thought hard about what I wanted to do with a sketch that is so busy.


I chose a retired winter paper pack and used one of the Picture My Life cards as the background. I cut a snowflake border but it was hard to see on the background paper so I mounted it on Toffee cardstock and cut around it. My small images are snowflakes, cut from a CTMH Cricut cartridge. I added some gems in the centres of the snowflakes and also brushed the border with the Clear Shimmer Brush. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Oh Deer Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Toffee Cardstock, White Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Christmas Love
Inks: Toffee
Accessories: Artistry Cricut Cartridge, Frosty Border (Memory Box), Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles, Sharpie Marker (not CTMH), Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,
Alyson

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)