Monday, October 14, 2019

AH 338 - Holiday Cheer in Double Diamond Fold Style


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch 338! 

This is such an interesting sketch - so many possibilities...


I wanted to focus on the centre of a non-traditional coloured fancy fold card for Christmas (wow - that's a mouthful!) I chose to create a double diamond fold card. These cards are so cool because they sit closed but open up to reveal what is on the inside. I chose to leave the inside panels blank and will fill them in with more details when I give the card away.

The front panel is based on the sketch. I used the Multi-Window Thin Cut but cut just 4 squares out of it. I stamped reindeer images in all directions and then coloured those. It was hard to find a sentiment small enough that would still stand out and I found I had to mat it or it just got lost. That led to the snowflake die that fit the rest of the front of the card. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create :)

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Oh What Fun Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: Festive Trees, Santa's List (Your Next Stamp) 
Inks: Lagoon, Intense Black 
Accessories: Multi-Window Thin Cut, Frosty Border Die (Memory Box), Stitched Ovals Dies (GMD), Silver Glitter Gems, Touch Markers 

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)