Thursday, October 31, 2019

Heartfelt Sympathy

I don't like when it comes time to create sympathy cards... I don't usually keep any on hand because when I have to create them, I like to make sure they fit the situation.

A close friend of mine just lost her father to a stroke - and that is situation to which I can relate as I lost my mom the same way. 

This card was created using the Know That I Care stamp set. I random stamped the background and then stamped the main floral image and the sentiment on white cardstock. The stamp has fill-ins for the flowers and it is designed to look like watercoloring. I tried to colour the leaves the same way. The floral image was mounted with foam tape to accommodate the ribbon underneath. 


I hope this will help to let her know that I am so sorry for her loss...

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Sage Cardstock, Thistle Cardstock
Stamps: Know That I Care
Inks: Pewter, Thistle, Sage
Accessories: Thistle Striped Ribbon, Little Dreamer Sparkles, Neatabilites Ovals, Nestabilites Scalloped Ovals, ShinHan Marker, Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)