Tuesday, October 22, 2019

TSOT - Holly Jolly Holiday

Welcome to this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge! 
The optional them for this challenge is stripes. 


Christmas is coming up so fast... and I have a lot of cards to make. This was a pretty simple one to create. The patterned pieces are from the Holly Jolly paper pack and I cut the tag from a CTMH Cricut collection. The snowman was stamped and cut out and I coloured the holly and his hat. Since the tag had a hole in it, I added a piece of red twine that I doubled to create a thicker bow. The tag was adhered with foam tape.


Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Holly Jolly Paper Pack, Clover Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Whimsical Holiday 
Inks: Black
Accessories: Artiste Cricut Cartridge, White Enamel Dots, Touch Markers and Sharpie Markers (not CTMH), Red Twine (not CTMH), Bitty Sparkles, Corner Rounder 

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)