Friday, October 4, 2024

MTTC 544 - Beautiful Autumn

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 544!

The theme for this challenge is autumn colours. 

Autumn is my favourite time of the year - I love the changing of the leaves and the cooler weather!

The front of this card was inked using four colours of Distress Oxide inks and then die cut with a stitched leaf die. I also splattered that piece with water and gold paint. Since the background was so intense already, I wanted that to be the focus. I stamped a wonderful autumn sentiment using four inks and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. All the pieces were adhered to gold foil cardstock and then brown cardstock. I added some gold metallic thread around the sentiment but no other embellishments were used. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your projects with autumn colours. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments: