Tuesday, October 1, 2024

TSOT 656 - Christmas Wishes

 Welcome to Try a Sketch on Tuesday Challenge 656!

I am heavily into making Christmas cards so that is my chosen theme for my card. 

The pine branch was stamped and I arranged the snowflake ornament underneath and embossed that in silver. It was coloured with markers and the sentiment was stamped under that. The strips of patterned paper along the side coordinate with the image on the left and I added a thin strip of silver foil cardstock along the side. The entire card front was adhered to a dark green cardstock base and two small snowflakes were placed as per the sketch. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments: