Monday, October 7, 2024

DT 177 and AH 598 - Truly Grateful Wreath

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 177! 

The small graphic is below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for detailed information. I also used this card for my design team commitment at Atlantic Hearts as the theme fit perfectly with the sketch.


I die cut the stitched background and then used a scalloped frame to cut it a second time. The wreath was cut twice using my Cricut and I rotated one of them to fill in the empty spots. I die cut all the flowers and leaves and inked them using colours from the challenge. Everything was arranged on the left side of the wreath and I raised the centre of the sunflower and the sentiment on foam tape. A gold bow was placed under the sunflower and I added some gold gems around the card. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble AND Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret these challenges. 

You have one week to enter the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

Double Trouble closes in THREE weeks. 

I am also linking up my card with the challenge at A Cut Above

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments: