Friday, October 18, 2024

MTTC 545 - Birthday in Blue

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 545!

The theme for this challenge is monochromatic (one colour).

I chose to use blue for my card. This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.

I die cut a rectangle from masking paper and placed that on the card front. Blue ink was gradually added to build up colour in the corner, getting lighter toward the edges. The masking paper was removed and I stamped a silhouette image and a sentiment. I chose a coordinating cardstock colour for the border before adhering that to the card base. Some clear gems were added to finish off this card. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson


No comments: