Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Purple Poinsettia

 The Alex Syberia Designs poinsettia is one of my favourite stamp, stencil and die combinations. I stamped the flower and coloured it using the layering stencils. The background was die cut from white and adhered to a grey card base. The poinsettia was added to the front and I also die cut some fir sprigs to go under the flower. A sentiment was heat embossed and placed on the right side. Silver Stickles were added in the centre of the flower.

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colouring of the beautiful poinsettia and love the background die.
Carol x

Kampin' Karen said...

Alyson, this is so pretty. I think I have an embossing folder like your die so you've given me an idea. TFS and I'm glad I can comment directly from your blog even though I can't going from a link.