Friday, October 4, 2024

CD 621 - Today, I am Thankful

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 621!

It's a tic tac toe board this week - choose any row, column or diagonal. Note what is allowed - you can use other colours outside the row/comumn/diagonal but they must also be on the grid. 

I used the middle column (Sundance, Pumpkin and Evergreen), plus the left diagonal (Scarlet, Pumpkin and Honey Butter) as well as Jade. 

The postage collage background was die cut and I stencilled the various images using a mix of colours. Once that was done, I splattered the entire piece with gold paint. The postage backgound was adhered to Jade cardstock and then to a Kraft card base. I added a sentiment (stamped in Evergreen) at the right side. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments: