Thursday, February 17, 2022

You are Loved Coneflowers

This beautiful set of coneflower dies has my heart - they are so much fun to use! 

I die cut two sets of flowers and leaves. The flower pieces were cut in various purple cardstock shades and adhered together. The leaves were placed under the flowers. The background was die cut from a stitched lattice die and layered onto a piece of purple cardstock. I added some yellow ink around the top section of each flower and adhered a foiled sentiment at the bottom. Some gold metallic thread and gold gems were added to the card. 

Products used are as follows:

Paper: Cardstock - White Daisy, Eggplant, Pansy, Thistle, Lilac, Fern, Sundance (all CTMH), Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: none

Inks: Mustard Seed DO Ink

Accessories: Coneflower Dies (Honey Bee Stamps), Stitched Lattice Background Die, Gold Glitter Gems (CTMH), Celebrating You Foil Plate and die (PFS), Gold Foil, Gold Metallic Thread, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy,

Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love how Springy this looks, so pretty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My card arrived!!!! Not opening until my birthday week, saving it like a present because it is - THANK YOU! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)