Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Diamond Rainbow Card

I found this card design in a FB group that I visit. The artist is Mellisa Mills Johnson and she created her card with a sunflower theme. There were no measurements available so I figured them out on my own. 

I chose a rainbow theme for my card. The rainbow papers are from a 6x6 paper pad and I added yellow, black and white cardstock (as well as the cardstock to create the rainbows). The yellow cardstock on the front was stamped with tiny hearts using the same colour of ink but that is very hard to see in the photographs. 

The rainbows were die cut and adhered to a light blue inked piece of cardstock. I stamped a sentiment on the front. The triangular inside panel has tiny hearts stamped in the coordinating ink colours and the word "rainbow" was die cut from a piece of rainbow paper. I outlined it in black to bring it more to the forefront. The back panel has another die cut rainbow and a place to write a message. 




Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Rainbow Brights Paper Pad (Sunny Studio), Cardstock - White Daisy, Black, Lemonade, Nectarine, Candy Apple, Capri, Willow, Pansy, Wild Berry

Stamps: Always Loved, Rainbows plus dies (SCT)

Inks: Black, Carolina, Lemonade, Nectarine, Candy Apple, Capri, Willow, Pansy, Wild Berry

Accessories: Rainbow Builder Die (Heffy Doodle), Black Fine Tip Marker 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)