Wednesday, February 23, 2022

CAS Gold Hearts Card

This beautiful idea was originally created by Melinda Stearns for Crafty Meraki. I loved the effect and wanted to try it myself. 

Pieces of gold metallic thread where adhered to the back of a card panel. The sentiment was gold embossed in the bottom right corner. I die cut two sizes of hearts from gold foil and adhered them randomly along the lines. Staying with gold, I added some gold gems as well. The last step was to adhere the card panel to a base using craft foam. Easy - but so elegant! 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Gold Foil (CTMH), Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Stamps: For Every Occasion (CTMH)

Inks: Veramark

Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold Gems (PFS), Gold Metallic Thread, Craft Foam 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)