Thursday, February 24, 2022

Woven Cards Part 2

A few weeks ago, I posted a woven card and I created a couple of more of the same design. These are so fun to make - the center section is just woven white cardstock. 

I stamped different images on each of the woven sections and then coloured them. They were splattered with coordinating shimmer brush colours. They were cut to fit just inside a stitched rectangle and adhered to a piece of patterned paper and then to the card base. Some coordinating gems were added on each card and the details on the flowers were brushed with either a clear or gold shimmer brush.


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Ink Drops - Vivid Paper Collection (Craft Consortium), Hammermill White Cardstock 

Stamps: Just a Hello plus dies (Pinkfresh Studio), Friendship is a Blessing, Stitched Florals

Inks: Intense Black (Hero Arts), Black Pigment Ink

Accessories: Celebrating You Foil Plate and Die, Gold Gems, Lavender Gems, Sapphire Gems (Pinkfresh Studio), Gold Foil, Various Markers, Shimmer Brushes - Clear, Gold, Avocado, Blue Belle, Bluebird, Green Apple, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Alyson! I loved your first woven designs and I love these too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)