Friday, February 4, 2022

Fold Over Card

This is what I call a fold-over card. The side opens to reveal the main image and then the bottom folds down to reveal a second image and a place to write a message. 

The background patterned paper is from a paper pad that replicates alcohol inked backgrounds. I paired that with gold foil and purple cardstock. The images were stamped and coloured with markers. I didn't add any embellishments but I did brush the flowers with a clear shimmer brush. 

For the first time in a long time, I also decorated an envelope by including an insert and decorating the flap.



Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Ink Blot - Vivid (Craft Consortium), White Daisy Cardstock, Pansy Cardstock, Gold Foil (CTMH)

Stamps: A Million Little Things, Sentiments and Stitches (CTMH)

Inks: Intense Black (Hero Arts)

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Dies (GMD), Clear Shimmer Brush (CTMH), Tri-Blend Markers, Copic Markers, Touch Markers 

Enjoy,

Alyson 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyson, due to my eye mishap I'm behind in commenting, reading them all, please forgive me. I did just HAVE to comment on this one because I love it when you do a fold I've never seen. Have to Pin it and save it to my hard drive folder of folds. It's STUNNING and the envie too! And of course my fave colors draw me in as well. Hope you are well, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)