Saturday, February 19, 2022

Time for a Donation of Cards!

I make SO many cards... between design team work, teaching in my Facebook group and showing others techniques one on one, that results in a massive number of cards that I simply can't use. I send a lot myself because I love to brighten the days of others but I just cannot use all of them. 

I spent some time today sorting all of my cards. I contacted two retirement residences in the city and they said they would be thrilled to have these cards for the residents to use. I made sure each card had an envelope and packaged them into two groups - 112 cards in each! That's 224 cards for donation - and that is only what I have created since about mid-November! 













I know they will be put to good use and that makes me happy!  

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! A real win-win. I have always wondered what you did with all of the cards you make, you make more than any other person I know. Darlene Pavlick maybe comes close, but not very. I'm not opening mine until birthday week and I'm mailing yours out on Monday! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)