Saturday, April 9, 2022

Little Birdie Inside Surprise

This cute card features a surprise inside that came about after I used a die by Concord and 9th. I wanted to design my own piece for the inside so I could use it for other cards as well. 

The clouds were stencilled both on the outside and the inside of the card and the birthday sentiment was also stamped inside. All of that needed to be done while the card was flat. The images were all stamped, coloured with markers and die cut. I worked on the inside first, adding the branches and birdies to the pop-up mechanism. I also added a flying birdie on a piece of acetate. 

The front of the card is very similar to the inside with branches and birdies plus a birthday sentiment. I think this is just so cute! 


Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)