Monday, April 11, 2022

AH 468 - Sunburst in Blue

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 468! 

The sketch this week is a sunburst. 

There are many ways to create a sunburst but I went to my Cricut for the basic design. I rotated the sketch 180 degrees so the closed corner would be at the top instead of the bottom. 

The basic shape was Cricut cut from Sapphire cardstock and I also cut a small circle piece from Lagoon cardstock. Those colours worked well with the background paper. I die cut a small sentiment from gold foil and the shadow from the same Sapphire cardstock. Gold metallic thread was added behind that piece and I finished off the card by adding some turquoise gems on the sunburst pieces. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)