Tuesday, April 26, 2022

TSOT 553 - Love and Friendship

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 553!

The optional theme in addition to the sketch is "things that fly". 

I created a background using Distress Oxide inks and sprays - lots of smooshing and drying between layers. A piece of black and white patterned paper was placed across the card front and a turquoise ribbon was added to the center of that piece. I used stencilled flower and butterfly images to represent the circles on the sketch. A small bow was tied from twine and added along with a sentiment. The card front was adhered to a black frame and then a white card base. Some clear gems were placed around the card and I used a clear shimmer brush and Liquid Pearls on both images. 


Come and join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have to weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Alyson, your card is so beautiful! I just got my first distress oxides this past Christmas and have begun to explore using them... your card inspires me to be more adventuresome. I absolutely love aqua, and you've used the color so beautifully to tie all your card elements together! Using the black pattern paper band was genius since it forms a great anchoring element!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)