Friday, April 1, 2022

Happy Mini Slimline and a BIG Goal

Those of you who read my blog regularly may have noticed that I have been posting DAILY for some time. I set a goal for myself last May to write one post per day for an entire year and I am closing in on that goal. I have written a blog post every singe day since May 2021 and just have the month of April left. Several April posts are already scheduled... 

The flowers on this card were stamped, stencilled in shades of pink and die cut. The images are from a slimline set that includes a wreath so I cut that apart to use some images. The white background was created by cutting strips of white cardstock and weaving them on one side. They were attached to a die cut card front with foam tape - that was a task in itself as the tape sticks to everything so getting the alignment correct was quite difficult. 

The sentiments were both embossed in black on vellum and and adhered over the flowers. A few pink gems were added around the card and the flowers were brushed with a clear shimmer brush. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on that remarkable goal, Alyson! You're almost there and I have absolutely no doubt that you will achieve it! Well done! Today's card is another beauty! I love the woven white strips, so unique and beautiful! Your colouring is gorgeous as always! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)